Friday, May 25, 2012

My Destiny


Feels like I am middle of nowhere
But I know where I should lead,
There are endless roads
But I know where my destiny is...

Feels like everything is out of way
But my destiny lies still,
waiting for me to come
As time is passing away...

Future seems to full of regrets
As life is moving like a burning cigarettes,
I know where I should go
But still I hear the sound " NO!!'

Having a desiring dream
As to fly high and touch the sky,
But still I am motionless
And I don't know myself why???

Time is valuable I know
But when would I learn to utilize it,
YES!!! from tomorrow onward
I will definitely move forward...

Is this the answer
that my heart is looking for?
Sounds right,
But when would I learn to fight...

I must raise my inner soul
As I feel Sucked by a black hole,
Full of enjoyment, infatuation, and fun
But all these things will be quickly gone..

So what you have been waiting for
As still the time is passing away,
If you still don't care
Your life will be a worst nightmare...

Where there's a will there's a way
Kurt says, it’s better to burn out than to fade away,
I will do anything as it’s now or never
To keep my destiny with me forever and ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment