Friday, March 28, 2014

I walked and my Life danced

This beauty and this complexion 
This walk and this tenderness, 
how's this apocalypse.
now who can say what...it's too good to say anything.

When I walked, the life danced, 
when I moved, light woke up, 
there is a new weather and new winds, 
I am new and my styles are new.

The clouds of your hair, 
your playful eyes, 
how are these troubles, 
what to say now ?? 

The world has changed, why shouldn't my style change. 
Everything has changed. 
When the new song has echoed, why shouldn't the (musical) instruments change.
Even my notes are new.
My paths are like all new, 
my journey is new. 
My wishes are new, 
my sight is new too.

Your eyes are unique, 
like cups of alcohol, 
even on trying the heart is not in control, 
what to say now ??

My heart wants me to make a garland of stars, 
and the moon be like a (little) lamp without me, 
all the waves of sea, I would decorate on my scarf 
don't know why this heart wishes so. 
Someone may think of me as mad, 
but I don't care.
I learnt only this much, 
what my heart has been looking for ?? 

What colors you have brought, 
what a wave you have brought, 
what a zeal you have brought.. 
what to say now ??

No comments:

Post a Comment